Your Ad Could Be Here

Guitar Picks Offered

Rudi

Additional for Musicians Lounge

I have two Le Niglo guitar picks spare (I cant use them. See Pick Review #2 in Guitar area). One is made from Chrome and the other Titanium. They are quite pricey for picks.

http://mediators-le-niglo.fr/store-2/les-titanes

http://mediators-le-niglo.fr/store-2/les-neochromes

If anyone can think of a competition (or whatever) idea. I will happily donate them. Over to you...

PS

The picks I liked most from the latest batch were made of coconut.

Ok.

One minute can be quite a long time if you are a disciplined player. How about a minimum of 30 seconds and a maximum of 90 seconds?

I agree about the unaccompanied thing.

All this assumes people will want to go for it. How best to proceed? Let people respond to this thread and set a time limit to opt in maybe?

I will post the picks (plus a few cheaper new picks. Ultex & Tortex etc) to whoever proves the favourite player.

additional : Time limit to register interest (follows)

Edited by Rudi
need to establish interest

Hey Rudi

I would suggest a dedicated topic that starts by introducing the contest with a statement of the exact contest and prizes right in the first post. We can include pics of the picks lol I am happy to draft the post to save you the hassle? Either way... cool!

On thought, we should declare the judge(s) and give it a snappy name lol

Cheers

John