Your Ad Could Be Here

The Purple Pain Of Kurt Cobain

Perhaps the mis hap to a perpetual paranoia , my mind collapse relapse re hash of spiritual bestowment ,

i black eyed my face no matter the stake so i could be ol school to ice it out with steak ,

brittle bones thoughts ur drones miss called from phones but somehow i am not alone?

I break another promise i cant lie im only honest , conscience i constant-ly conceive conundrums asteroids or comet's ,

the orange n yellow on my taste buds sadistik music is my fave drug , lyricism to enunciate the stroke of the same brush ,

drank my life but i aint a lush break another break til my breaks combust , loved then why am i f*cked between my legs tail tagged n tucked ,

but i am what i eat but i eat beef n kiss that coochie blue lagoon puss beach , a crimson reeth cover up for my face a mistake to grind teeth ,

to bind wrists cuz imm Spineless i mmmmm weak , my soul i bust up n i breach , angelic note on hope so heaven feels cloudy beneath my feet

- Joe Petree - The Purple Pain Of Kurt Cobain

Archived