Your Ad Could Be Here

Under The Oak - started a duo/band!

So excited - I am now officially in a duo/band!  People here have been so supportive and encouraging - I'm so grateful for that and hope that I've shown the same level of encouragement to others.  This is indeed a special place :) 

I hope a few of you will take a minute to check out our songs on the website - http://www.undertheoakmusic.com/#!media/c12an.  They are just rough edits of 2 songs that will appear on our EP but we decided to share them as a sneak peek to help promote our upcoming show in April.

Thanks for checking us out and as always, thanks for all of the encouragement as well :) 

Hey Maggie,

Congrats!  The songs sound great.  Wonderful harmonies and the mando is a great addition.  Make sure you hit Florida on your first national tour!  And as the first congrat on this site, make sure you save me  some backstage tix. You guys really sound awesome.  A little Nickel Creek and a little Weepies mixed in.  Best of luck.

Dave

• Like 1