Your Ad Could Be Here

Dishing With My Pen

• Noob

Right I have never really done anything like this before but have been really inspired to create something recently and have just drafted some lyrics/poem in the last 20 minutes so I expect there to be a few errors and weaknesses!

I am dishing with my pen, but now am insufficient once again 

I ask you very kindly, please remove your light that blinds me, I understand the consequences of my habit, yet the voices behind my eyes say 'do it again little rabbit', but I feel that I have the use of a white crayon, while I create a nouce and a new mat to pray on, but will this fictional fonie in the sky, really take notice if I were to die? 

I am dishing with my pen, but am insufficient once again,

Can anyone translate the pattern of my thoughts, trying to change fate as my conscience gets lost, you won't remember, you won't care, rip off your mask to see that no one is there, but as evil lives on, and the water invades the land, I fear something is wrong, and have to play my life by the hand,

I am dishing with my pen, but now am insufficient once again. 

Archived