Your Ad Could Be Here

Michelle Obama Is A Man

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the large reptilians eat humans not rats...:o This is why I try not to taste good. I want them to look at me and think, " This one is all fat, yuck"............. the queen might eat a rat now and then as an  appetizer. She probably slides those down in private.

I don't see too many places online where you can discuss religion or politics. Fighting of all kinds seems to be the human way. Fighting for self preservation would be called self defense i think. It really is a shame that this is the way things are. 

You don't need any news articles, videos or advertising or the internet at all to be able to make a wise decision on what is right for you. All you need to do is ask yourself how much better off you are now than you were 4 years ago, or 8 years ago. Are you happy with what's going on in America today? You can ask yourself those questions with no help from anyone. Looking at it that way, the choice is clear. One thing that is great about the internet is also what makes it weak. It brings people together … so they can divide. No matter what the issue, no matter if it's right or wrong, there's thousands, if not millions, of people with opposing views. For every article, or articles for something, there's an equal amount with opposing views. Normally, each view contains a few lies or stretches in it or it could be all lies … but it doesn't matter. A majority of people end up sticking with what they believe and every day they see an article opposing it. It makes them more and more mad every day. I'll just state that I think both sides have "whacky" supporters that are just plain "out there." Using the example of our current Trans Bathroom issue, people that don't believe it should be that way are forced to go against what they believe in. Which will eventually get a Trans person seriously hurt or killed by one of those "whackos." I think forcing it upon people that don't agree with it is irresponsible and will get one of them killed regardless of whether you think it is right or wrong. Whether they are wrong or right, that's not the point. Whenever people are forced to go against what they believe in or their values, trouble will always follow. If anyone has a view that the whole world can get along and live in Kumbyaism and think exactly the same really needs to have their head examined. Start with ISIS, there is no way they will change their beliefs. Muslims and Jews have been fighting for thousands of years and it isn't going to stop by simply saying they are wrong and then forcing them to go along with it. That's just an example of the big picture of humanity. We are all different, we do not have the same views or values and we never will. The attempt to make it so is uneducated at best, tragic at it's worst. But I digress, I'm really just upset that the Blues lost last night. 

I have often wondered what it would have been like in the early days when there was no press. I'll bet there were less heart attacks and stress. Dinosaurs might have been eating your buddies a few miles away and you would never know it. You might wonder where Jim had gone to...but you would forget Jim after awhile. 

33 minutes ago, john said:

Exactly. :)

If music is the food of love, who ate all the grapes?

If music is the food of love , Then goth metal is a large bean burrito with habanero sauce on it :) would probably not go well with the mouse appetizer, even if he was chocolate coated....

He ate the grapes!!!

• 2 weeks later...