Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey!

frufroken

• Noob

To start with; this seems like an awesome website, how come this is my first time in here?!

Hi!

I step in here as a songwriter, musician and singer. 

I have studied music since an age of seven, piano and the double bass. Even if studied for a while, I would  still say that I have a lack of techncal skill - but I do consider myself having a groove and I certainly do live a life dependent on sounds and other kinds of art. 

I am a pretty good singer. Happens that people call me in to catch the high notes, but I l love to sing in all pitches. In fact, now a days my songs tend to go low key, in order to give more value to the lyrics. 

About lyrics and songwriting; I am currently writing a lot. Which also is the main reason I am here. I write both lyrics and music, and now I am looking to bring my music to the next level. Collaboration, feedback, networking... I up for anything!

Oh, one more thing. By now feel like remaining anynumous. Any questions about it, feel free to ask.

Adiooosss

/frufroken

Edited by frufroken