Your Ad Could Be Here

JRR Specials BFD Products 50% off and much more

Often JRR has codes that can be obtained to add an even better discount to purchases. Look for these online or on the site.

https://www.jrrshop.com/features/specials/

If you haven't already done so, I highly recommend  sighing up for the emails from JRR. 

Since I already have BFD ECO and BFD 2 I've been kicking around upgrading for awhile now. BFD 3 is an awesome program that will work in any software accepting vst plug ins.Not sure about an Apple version. 

If you don't have BFD ECO. you usually find  it very inexpensive online, this can be a good way to end up with BFD 3 through cross grades. I've seen BFD ECO for 20.00 in the past. BFD ECO all by itself is amazing and a good way to get into drums.Might be all you really need.

Be sure to check out the Melda M dynamic EQ too. That price can't be beaten for that plug in.

The new Superior Drummer is a bit high IMO. I would wait until the hype dies down. Unless you want to spend the money on it. I haven't been ovely impressed with Superior when directly compared to BFD. To my ears BFD sounds more realistic. JMO, YMMV.

Archived