Your Ad Could Be Here

Scandal Rag

Having just reached the finished version of the tune, this is a video prior to the studio recording I will make in a week or two.

This is rough, but its finished. If I forget anything I can now learn it back off this video.

Thanks guys.

It actually will be a song as well as this instrumental.

I will use the chord sequence to create a song that's recognisably the same thing. It makes perfect sense in my head. Maybe a lobotomy could fetch it out? No words yet.

Until David mentioned it, it never occurred to me to use a Spanish guitar. (The final steel version is at the bottom)

Here's the nylon version though (Thanks Dave)

The steel strung version is the final (and better) one, partly because the guitar is a LOT easier to play and partly because after 2 days of playing, I am more practiced now.

Archived