Your Ad Could Be Here

Amorfoda - Bad Bunny- English Cover

I hope you like, if you dont, please please tell me why. no one comments on our videos so when we get dislikes and whatnot we have NO IDEA what people dont like about it. feel free to check out the channel and comment here about other covers of ours. I would really love some feedback. and if you enjoy I hope you subscribe and share and all that stuff :) <3 

• Like 1

On 15/3/2018 at 6:21 AM, Alia Cj Spring said:

I hope you like, if you dont, please please tell me why. no one comments on our videos so when we get dislikes and whatnot we have NO IDEA what people dont like about it. feel free to check out the channel and comment here about other covers of ours. I would really love some feedback. and if you enjoy I hope you subscribe and share and all that stuff :) <3 

Love it. Your voice here is great. Good video as well.  I wonder why you have such a low number of views. For a modern and good product like this I would expect at least ten times more. Are you sure you are not making any mistakes when writing the keywords for the search engine? Maybe asking a SEO expert would be a good idea. Your product is at the same level of products with thousands of views.

have a nice weekend you both :) 

Roberto

• Like 1

9 hours ago, robertolabruna said:

Love it. Your voice here is great. Good video as well.  I wonder why you have such a low number of views. For a modern and good product like this I would expect at least ten times more. Are you sure you are not making any mistakes when writing the keywords for the search engine? Maybe asking a SEO expert would be a good idea. Your product is at the same level of products with thousands of views.

have a nice weekend you both :) 

Roberto

Thank you so much! This means so much to us! I think its just because were new in the cover game, but you may also be right. What is an SEO expert?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Alia Cj Spring said:

Thank you so much! This means so much to us! I think its just because were new in the cover game, but you may also be right. What is an SEO expert?

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is about all the strategies to make your website or youtube page have a higher rank in the search results. Starting from giving the correct title, writing meaningful info, tagging the page the proper way and so on. For example I went to check the info in your video Mine - Bazzi. In that one you repeated the song title in the info. You didn't do that in Friends.

I will send you a private message with some suggestions (this is a critique board). I'm not an expert at all. Just to make you start approaching the issue iin the right way.

Edited by robertolabruna
  • Like 1