Your Ad Could Be Here

Ways to incentivise fans to tip and to thank them for it

Hi Everyone, 

I am new here on this forum. I am working on a project called Volareo. We make a blockchain connected smart speaker, the worlds first. However, I am not here to sell it (although I would appreciate it if you signed up to keep up on our progress :angel: ). Actually, it isn't even a real thing yet!

I am here to ask you a question. Blockchain services like Musicoin have been experimenting with tipping as an extra way to earn revenue for musicians. We believe however, that simply having the option to tip is not enough. You need to incentivise your listeners to it. Thus we are trying to think of ways to give back to tippers and give them a reason to tip. WE don't want to do empty promising so we want to know what musicians actually would be willing to do. Therefor, the question is; What would you do for someone who tipped you?

Some ideas we already had are: Special releases (longer versions jam sessions you name it), Q&A with top monthly tippers, podcasts for top tippers. etc etc. you name it! Please let me know what your ideas are on the whole matter. I am super interested in your opinion!

Tom

Archived