Your Ad Could Be Here

Abbey Road Chambers 29.00

This is a very nice reverb plugin offered for a great price. I just picked this up but have only heard the demo. When I first looked at it I jumped to the conclusion that it was "just another reverb".

Take my word for it..it isn't just another reverb. Probably not the kind of thing you would use on every track since it is reported to be heavy on cpu usage. Would be nice as a bus track or on the master.

When you buy Waves plugins be aware of WUP or Waves Upgrade Plan. About every 5 years or so Waves offeroptional paid updates. Now it's up to version 10. If you buy this you will be into version 10 so you'll be set for a long long time.

https://www.waves.com/plugins/abbey-road-chambers

For a further discount register here-

http://everyplugin.com/abbey-road-chambers.html

FYI when WUP comes around see Koby at everyplugin.com. It can be had for less.

• 6 months later...

I love the sound of the Abbey Road Chambers, but it seems very RAM heavy. It's something you'll put on a bus and run the majority of your tracks through it. It's not an effect that you can pop individually onto multiple tracks and tweak each one individually. I have no doubt that there are relatively similar sounding chamber effects without the Abbey Road imprimatur that are much less of a memory hog.

• 3 months later...