Your Ad Could Be Here

how can i make clip like this? its amazing

It's great fun to listen to a well-produced piece of music when you do not know the language and cannot understand the words that you see on the ground.  But, the singing is beautiful, the arrangement is superb, and the images are universal.  The videography (and the performances given by the actors, both older and young) is also superb.  (Very interesting that the singer reveals herself to be a pianist.)

"How do I make a clip like this?"  Well, there are so-many facets to it:  videography, performance, arrangement, orchestration, performance, and of course, composition.  First, sit back and appreciate the beauty of a magnificent piece of work that is, in fact, the combined effort of a great many(!) talented artists and technical professionals.  Then, begin to de-construct it.

After you've watched it and listened to it enough times to have become a little bit sick of it ... 🤪 ... start to look at it critically from the point-of-view of whatever "facet" most interests you, or is closest to "how you think of your best form of art."  As a <<professional-X>>, exactly what(!) <<professional-X>> aspect of this work is what you most want to learn how to copy, and then to make your own?

Although I could not understand a single word from "my side of the Atlantic," thank you for sharing this magnificent piece of work with us.

Archived