Your Ad Could Be Here

Well I gotta admit

This is a message for ATom2 from Sigourny Kilvert <sigourny@emergenza.net>

Hello

Sigourny from Emergenza here. If possible, I would like to book ATom2 for the Live Festival.

Helena or Erika may have already contacted you so I apologize if the invitation is doubled up, but we're working with few different lists.

If the band is already booked in the festival then you're all set and I wish you a great show!! If not, well then here's the scoop:

I am now booking 900 concerts in 112 venues across the US and Canada including Earthlink Live in Atlanta, Paradise Rock Club & Avalon in Boston, Double Door and Metro in Chicago, Liquid Lounge in Dallas, Magic Stick in Detroit, Rave Bar in Milwaukee, Webster Hall in New York, Backbooth in Orlando, 12 Galaxies in San Francisco and the 9:30 Club in Washington DC.

This is a contest for bands with 1,000,000 US$ in prizes courtesy of Ernie Ball, Crate, Ampeg, Sabian, Mapex, Remo, D'andrea, Sennheiser and Regal Tip.

We provide support slots at the Tweeter Center in Boston (30.000 capacity). 6 weeks free professional recording, songs on nationwide/European compilations and submission of your material to our label and management partners.

The best bands will fly to Germany (all expenses paid) to play at the Taubertal Open Air Festival with many international acts (this year, our bands played right along with Bad Religion!).

To get your band in, go to the Emergenza website http://www.emergenza.net/eng/book.asp or give me a call at 1 888 923 2263.

Looking forward to working with you guys,

Sigourny Kilvert

mail to: Sigourney@emergenza.net

Emergenza US Entertainment

666 Fifth Avenue, Suite 341

New York NY 10103 - USA

Toll Free 1.888.923.2263

;D

I'm sure they're legit but the site they found me on is very old (mostly junk) and it says in bold print, "ONE MAN BAND"

Brother.................................. :-[

I'll book when I can afford to clone myself 6 times over.

P.S. The Rave Bar in Milwaukee isn't too far from me. I should call them and see if that part is true. As far as I have ever seen the RAVE only has bands I have heard of......and I'm not one of 'um.

Sounds like a sweet deal, my congrats to the boys in ATom2 [smiley=bounce.gif]