Your Ad Could Be Here

Introducing Me

Ayron Monroe

• Noob

What’s up. I’m an artist by the name AyRonnyRon. Real name is Ayron. I’m 21 years old and currently a senior at Penn State on the Football Team. I am into producing hip hop music. I started producing like 3 years ago and feel like I have a relatively unique style. I also am trying to get into recording but my vocals aren’t the best and I haven’t quite found my way of making it work just yet. I have yet to make any full songs with anyone besides myself (I have 3 songs) and my gf (we have 2 songs).  I do every part of production myself. Mixing, mastering songwriting, vocals, etc. want to just meet cool people and hope to expand my knowledge, music, and community. My social media is @Ay_RonnyRon

• Like 1

Hi Ayron,

Welcome to SongStuff! Great to have you join us.  Lots of helpful areas on the site and good peeps around  that are right there with you... working and sharing on all aspects of their music.. 

Hey, cool developing a unique style.  I have to work pretty hard on vocals, too and they are not always where I want them. It's practice and  sometimes needing alittle training.. but Sing, sing, sing whenever you can. 😁

Looking to see and hear your works.

Peggy

• Noob
3 hours ago, Ayron Monroe said:

What’s up. I’m an artist by the name AyRonnyRon. Real name is Ayron. I’m 21 years old and currently a senior at Penn State on the Football Team. I am into producing hip hop music. I started producing like 3 years ago and feel like I have a relatively unique style. I also am trying to get into recording but my vocals aren’t the best and I haven’t quite found my way of making it work just yet. I have yet to make any full songs with anyone besides myself (I have 3 songs) and my gf (we have 2 songs).  I do every part of production myself. Mixing, mastering songwriting, vocals, etc. want to just meet cool people and hope to expand my knowledge, music, and community. My social media is @Ay_RonnyRon

You got a friend here brother what type of music are you focusing on