Your Ad Could Be Here

How to play the piano for kids by PianoCourse101

Hey guys!

I am a piano teacher and have taught the piano at a local primary school for over ten years and really enjoyed teaching there. However, I was just informed by the new principal and new classroom music teacher that there is no space for me this year to teach the piano because the classroom music teacher also wants to teach the piano. I was surprised and upset but at the same time, it has given me an idea to start uploading some piano lessons on youtube. I am just wondering if there are any people here with children who might be interested in learning how to play the piano from home?

• 3 years later...

This is a brilliant idea, if I were you, I wouldn't give it up, but I would continue thinking about it and post piano training videos on YouTube. I say this because I have never seen such videos on YouTube and therefore I think that they would become popular among people who really want to learn to play the piano. Besides, when I bought musical instruments on evergreenviolin.com then I asked the sales consultant about whether there are any piano video tutorials on the Internet. I was told that there are very few of them and that they are rarely found anywhere. So go ahead, you will definitely succeed, and don't be upset about what happened. Good luck my friend!

Edited by DancoLoshka

• 6 months later...
  • Noob

As a student, I find that studying piano and writing essays have some similarities. Both require consistent practice to improve and develop the necessary skills. Just as practicing scales and exercises are important for piano, practicing writing prompts and analyzing literary works are essential for writing essays or using residency personal statement review service Both also require creativity and the ability to express oneself effectively. It's fascinating how different disciplines can overlap and complement each other in unexpected ways.

Edited by tommy dawson