Your Ad Could Be Here

Welcome to Songstuff Vocal Coaching Academy!

"Hello there."

I'm Songstuff Vocal Coaching Academy; and because we're friends now, you can call me SVCA. :)

( Before we get serious, I'd love to get to know about you and your journey so far. Feel free to introduce yourself below! )

What's SVCA all about?

The sole purpose of my existence is to help you explore the art of singing with a logical and straight forward approach. To turn the attention towards the intelligence of your voice and away from the musical desires you seek from it; just momentarily. This healthy separation gives us room to examine the inner workings of our instrument and build the skill we desire, as a side effect!

Beyond that, SVCA and this club is meant for creating a community of singers who will choose to use their curiosity and open mindedness to observe, learn and ultimately share their knowledge with fellow travelers on the singing journey.

Whether you're a complete beginner or an advanced singer/performer, this is a place tailored to assist you in reaching your goals.

Updates soon...

Team SVCA is currently hard at work in bringing you educational content such as lessons, e-books, audio-video courses and more in the near future. Do keep an eye out for updates!

Until then, make yourself comfortable, look around and create a topic if you have something interesting to share. :)

Yours truly,
SVCA

Edited by SVCA
  • Like 2

• SVCA pinned this topic
  • 4 months later...

I wonder if I'm missing something.  I've been periodically checking in here  since December because this is a topic that I am really interested in and could really use direction in.  I know the site has changed a lot from what I was used to, when I frequented previously so perhaps I'm missing something--not properly accessing?  

@Mahesh will be largely running this. He’s prepared a load of training material but he’s not been online much because of internet outage for a few reasons. He will be back soon. I know he pops on when he can. I was saying to him that there is interest so he is looking forward to getting back to being active.

• Like 1

• Editors

Absolutely! With all the things happening in the country and world lately, I'd been struggling to have a stable internet connection. Loads of training material being worked on but also much is being planned to invigorate some activity around here. Being a professional vocal coach, it'd be my pleasure to help many with their singing challenges. :)

• Like 1

• Editors
22 hours ago, john said:

Perhaps you could set a vocal challenge? Or give a basic vocal exercise?

Perhaps so!

But I'll be starting with an info graphic to introduce this approach to singing that I want people to know about. And build the context of further content based on that. This way, the challenges and the exercises will have a bit more weight.

Talk really soon y'all. :)

• Like 1