Your Ad Could Be Here

Looking for Collaborators (Lyrics / Production)

• Noob

Hey everybody my name is Garett, 25 live in Southern California. Ive been writing lyrics for as long as I remember and still feel like without collaboration my hobby is never going to take the next steps to talent and then execution. Would be really cool to make some friends I can back and forth with just to learn or get creative. Looking to start taking classes in music production / theory this spring. Going to start posting my writing for critique / expansion. Add me on Instagram ( @ggold_ ) I post all my writing in my highlight at the top of my page. Any help or conversation will be greatly appreciated. I want to start making real music with my real vision. 

• Like 1

Hi Garret!

It's great to aim for taking next steps! This is a great way for starting. I think forums and twitter are better ways to find collaborators, that instagram, though.

What is your vision? What type of music are you aiming for? Which parts would you be willing to do, and which parts do you want collaborators to do?

Nice to see you around!

• Noob
1 hour ago, Michan said:

Hi Garret!

It's great to aim for taking next steps! This is a great way for starting. I think forums and twitter are better ways to find collaborators, that instagram, though.

What is your vision? What type of music are you aiming for? Which parts would you be willing to do, and which parts do you want collaborators to do?

Nice to see you around!

Michan, thank you for the kind words 😛 I’ve been searching for a while so I’m

hoping I can be productive and learn from all these artists. I only mentioned Instagram because it has all of the work I feel proud enough to share.

I’m hoping to write for others and myself, find my voice and feel for doing vocals on tracks.  Mostly want to collaborate with producers or musicians that also love writing. Someone I can bounce off of and hopefully make a great team with. 

Sonically I enjoy any kind of synth pop that sounds very 80’s, but current. Love experimental music. 

• Like 1

That is a nice objective! I hope you make friends around here and get your first works done!

Do you have experience singing then? I am finding it a very valuable capacity nowadays. There's a lot of people that can make beautiful tracks that get a bit messed by not so good vocals! So, being able to sing properly is highly appreciated for collaborations! :)

• Noob
On 10/23/2019 at 5:40 PM, Michan said:

That is a nice objective! I hope you make friends around here and get your first works done!

Do you have experience singing then? I am finding it a very valuable capacity nowadays. There's a lot of people that can make beautiful tracks that get a bit messed by not so good vocals! So, being able to sing properly is highly appreciated for collaborations! :)

I definitely wouldn't call myself a vocalist, but being the voice on tracks (eventually) is 100 percent where my heart is at. I just want to learn and find my space. My writing still needs help too, some TLC and hard work for sure, but it's my only passion. 

• Like 1