Your Ad Could Be Here

This Crowded House/Eminen mash up we did live :)

• Noob

Due to my background in rock/alt and her R&B hip hop style, we compromise on all our covers by mixing and mashing them up. It's an absolute blast experimenting with different combonations of songs you'd never think would fit well together. We also have a couple others on our channel such as a No Doubt & Missy Elliot, Justin Timberlake & Halsey, and a tribute to the Fugees that's a remix of 3 Fugees songs 🎃

Here's one we did a couple weeks ago!

• Noob
21 hours ago, lemonstar said:

This is not so bad! I think you need a bit more rehearsing to nail the transitions and to keep the beat going and the come in on pitch every single time but I quite like the mixing of styles on this - if anything it took too long to switch back to the R&B/HH.

Thanks for the feedback! Yea, this was the first time we played this live after a few practices, we actually jumped on this show kinda last minute becasue two other bands dropped, so we didn't plan on breaking it out as soon as we did but we like to live on the edge :)

• Noob
1 hour ago, lemonstar said:

Great attitude to carry around with you - you don't want to be standing around with your hands in your pockets watching someone else on stage while you hang out with your perfectionist musician friends - get rid of them and enjoy life!

Yeppp, that and my buddy's show would have had to run a band short so this helped him out to keep his production consistent, not to mention the fact that we always contribute our part in crowd draw. We were the opening act for this show and you can hear that we already had a decent crowd in the place, this was the first song ofthe night :) 

To any arists out there that might be new to gigging, always be quick to help a promoter in need, they will def remember you when they're booking a bigger show and have an open spot! 

Archived