Your Ad Could Be Here

My new album, please listen and give feedback

• Noob

Hello Everyone, I am an artist called Lee Dlugosz and I released my new album, Electric Street, to all music platforms a week ago, I would really love to hear your opinions on it, I really focused on lyrics and trying to make all the songs good for me so I can be proud of them. 

The album contains a mix of, Pop, Disco, Electronic, Hip Hop and Alternative.

The first 6 songs (I call Side A) are more darker songs, wether that be about my struggles or more haunting horror type of songs.

The Last 6 Songs (Side B) whilst some have personal meanings, they are more focused on my happy side and love for Pop and Disco music.

Here are YouTube and Spotify links: 

Enjoy and please leave your feedback. I know there are definitely places for improvement so hopefully I can get respectful feedback to help that. Also feel free to follow my Instagram, @lee__music for music updates. 

Archived