Your Ad Could Be Here

Anatomy of a new album - Free Book

Hi.

I released my debut solo singer-songwriter album "The Flat White Album" on January 1, 2020.  This followed two co-written albums in 2002 and 2015.

This latest effort which started with no real intention in late 2016, ended up as a triple album (30 tracks).  It was done 100% at home, and ventured into new areas that previous co-writers would have frowned upon and probably vetoed :)

For "The Flat White Album" I've produced a companion book describing the writing/recording process.  The ebook is free to download.  This will be of little interest to anyone who already has hands-on experience producing their own stuff but for everyone else there may be a few chinks of enlightenment, advice and motivation to complete their own projects.   As of Jan 1 2020, I had just turned 68, and could not have achieved the project without picking up many threads of information from others on the net.

The "Making of" ebook is attached here but it is fixed at the time of upload.   The online version will contain ongoing amendments and additions ... ....    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Wi4M_oTEZTo6oebBVSwlOh_PejoZ5KO8      It will open in your browser.  If you like what you see, find the DOWNLOAD button (in Chrome it is at top right of the window) and save to your own device.

If you have any questions about what I've written you are welcome to question/discuss.

Greg

(Australia ... GMT +10)

The Flat White Album - The 'Making of' Story.pdf

Archived