Your Ad Could Be Here

My Secret Garden

• Noob

Hi everybody, 

I know all of you have your own secret garden, would you like to hear the sounds of mine?

After several of lo-fi editions from the early youth, Secret Garden is my first serious solo attempt realized with great support of the members from the currently inactive band Go Run Donkey Hot! The idea for this album came into being during my study period abroad and an inspiration for the songs can be traced to the real place which my friends used to call the "Secret Garden". The songs were recorded in line with DIY principles in Croatia during summer breaks in 2017 and 2018.

Bandcamp: https://gost93.bandcamp.com/releases 

Youtube: 

As for my previous band who helps me with my own projects now, check out our first and the only studio album, post-rockish instrumental "Summerth"

And enjoy the weekend!  

Archived