Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi there I am Captain Boomcake I am a digital producer and I just released my first music!

• Noob

hi guys, I heard this was a great community to mingle with musicians so here I am.

I am 24 years old just starting out on my own making music that I enjoy and I have just today released my first ever album on Spotify, featuring a lot of melodic concept tracks.

I have a background of guitar and piano throughout my childhood, following into a semi professional chiptune composition career for indie game developers.

then late 2019 I took music into my own hands, got some software and a midi keyboard and went to work making what I WANTED to make!

anyway hi, I am sorry my sentence structure sucks I hope you can still make it out.

Thankyou for having me here is a link to my spotify if you wanna check my work out

https://open.spotify.com/artist/71xRH1uHBUd4Lwi0NJ7YCK?si=CA8uBrAORFC4E3WFHcw_Qg

• Like 1

Hi Captain Boomcake,

Welcome to Songstuff, great to have you join the community! Nice intro.  Listening to your songs on Spotify,

Some really cool stuff.   Layers, right now. Love it.

What was your release plan?  Are you happy with the way it's going?  

:)

Peggy

• Noob

well I am pretty sure my Album could do with some more publicity but thats out of my hands at this stage in my career I think, I missed the prerelease spotify playlist submissions, which slightly miffed me, as I can't get it to them once the songs are already out.

I am just mostly looking to collaborate though going forwards, my eyes are always set ahead!