Your Ad Could Be Here

going offline for a couple of days

well, my pc is suffering frozing disease... I sweeped it with norton, spysweeper, trendmicro's online tools, and all the virus killers that H.H. posted recently, but its still beyond my control, so I'm going to format C and re-install all the stuff... :(

shit!!, just when I had some time to make music!!! [smiley=microwave.gif]

well, my pc is suffering frozing disease... I sweeped it with norton, spysweeper, trendmicro's online tools, and all the virus killers that H.H. posted recently, but its still beyond my control, so I'm going to format C and re-install all the stuff... :(

shit!!, just when I had some time to make music!!! [smiley=microwave.gif]

Just buy another hard drive Hari! :)

it was the mouse!!! I formated the whole thing, and when I began to install windows, the cursor didn't respond to the mouse movements, so I plugged an old mouse in, and voila! problem solved!!!

now I must install all again... right now the thing is running naked, no firewall or antivirus...

see you later!!!

Guest voclizr

I was gonna ask you if you played any recently released Sony CD's in it lately (Rootkit security problem).

I always used to dread the dreaded "reformat" exersise, but since I got Norton Ghost I don't fear it as much. You can back up your whole HDD on CD-R's and reload in DOS. It takes a little time to learn it but once you do the formatting goes much easier & faster. You just have to make sure that your CD-RW drive burner is supported by the program. (Most top line makes are). Just thought I'd pass on the suggestion!

John B. :D

hey!

thanks for the suggestion John B. but as I thought I was infected by a virus or hacked, seemed to be better to start all over again...

Mr. Moxey, you're right, it is a nightmare... still my USB ports are working as 1.1 (not USB 2.0) and I can't find the new drivers in the net, last time I had windows SP1 that solved that problem, but now windows update skiped to SP2 (SP1 is not avaliable anymore...), worst than that, looking for some kind of answer with google, I just found a LOT of people with the same problem! (and no solution).

I had 4 free days this week and I was looking forward to make music, tomorrow I go back to work and I still have things to fix in this crappy machine!!. no music at all... :(

and I must update my website, I'll add a couple of photos and anounce big news!!!... I'll also anounce it here too, but after updating the site... ;)