Your Ad Could Be Here

Back Home After Hospital

john

Hey guys

And the sun is up! I’m back. Still recovering, but you know me.... raring to go!

Time to dust off the cobwebs and get into my studio and Songstuff Central! :)

The list (normally would take a day, but likely to be 2 - 3 days during my recovery)

• John tidy to start
  • Studio part rip out and tidy
  • un-boxing begins
  • Nord Grand + bits
  • Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S61
  • Download Nord Updates
  • Download NI Komplete 13 Select
  • Download Output Instruments Complete Bundle
  • Order New Studio Mic
  • Order New Video Camera + Lights

Oh boy!

Plus of course...

Songstuff / RC7 Staff Meeting

• Discuss board re-org
  • Prepare list of music industry people and companies to talk to and arrange interviews with for Songstuff channel.
  • Go over Songstuff/RC7/Songstuff UK/Songstuff Independent Music Stage/Songstuff Playlists + RC7 artist social media plan and re-launches
  • Review Songstuff Ad packages (for artists and music advertisers)
  • Review Songstuff Subscriptions + Products + launch dates (don’t worry, we won’t be losing our free boards!)
  • So much more....

and definitely today...

• Re-join Progtronic discussion
  • Discuss how Songstuff can enable, support and encourage Progtronic, computer music, singer songwriters, music producers, bands etc

Did I say I was going to be busy?

Lmao

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MikeRobinson said:

Delighted to hear that my prayers were answered, John.  (By the way, I'm not stopping ...)

Many thanks Mike. Much appreciated. If I hadn’t gone in to hospital when I did it was entirely possible I might not have woken up in the morning. Additionally I had a COVID relapse around day 7 that only rallied at the last minute as they assessed me for being intubated in intensive care where the consultant refused to give a prognosis. The survivability from intensive care from this strain being around 1 in 4.

I developed 3 secondary infections and diabetes as a result of COVID.  Lost 20 pounds in 12 days. Who knows how long it will take to get back to some semblance of normal, but I dodged a bullet for sure. 

• Like 2