Your Ad Could Be Here

Hermetic influence

Hi All. I am a songwriting student from Ireland doing a research project on hermeticism's influence on music. I was wondering if anyone has come across any artists or lyrics that are directly associated with hermeticism? Or perhaps artists influenced by other esoteric traditions? Would love to hear from anybody about this.. please.. xd

I have a simple survey if anyone gets the time I would so greatly appreciate it!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D5SB762

Thanks anyway looking forward to hearing any responses. peace x

Alin

• 9 months later...

Hi Alin. Never heard the term before. Wikipedia keeps referring to Hermes but, with no non-philosphical explanation, is frustratingly opaque.

Perhaps you could explain it in layman's terms and also give an example of how it MIGHT be relevant in the context of music.

Greg