Your Ad Could Be Here

Jealous - Labrinth (live cover + some voices for spice)

• Editors

It's been raining a lot here in Bangalore this week. It does make things a little inconvenient because I live at the edge of town and it's still kinda 'village'y for a fancy metropolitan city and there can be power & internet issues. Sigh

On the other hand, Bangalore has always been known to have the best weather when it comes to the big cities in India. THE BEST. lol

As locals, it is most definitely a cultural pride to enjoy the weather that is gifted to us all year long. But the city screams of love when it rains.

We all have our own unique ways in enjoying it. Making bajjis at home (or the hundred other evening snacks made across the sub-continent), getting out to a loved street food vendor for hot spicy food or maybe even a drive across the highway if the rains aren't too over bearing - everyone has their poison lol. 

For a big part of my life, I've enjoyed giving company to the rains by singing away in my room with my guitar. That's how I remember the famed Bangalore rains the best. This is one such instance that was captured earlier this week. :) I love this song & the artist and if you haven't heard it, I would urge you to check out the original which is exponentially 'bitter'-sweeter. Anyways I felt like sharing that. Hope y'all are well. :)

• Like 2