Your Ad Could Be Here

Hail Holy Queen Enthroned Above

SALVE REGINA COELITUM Choralmelodien zum Helligen Gesänge, 1808

Hail, Holy Queen enthroned above, O Maria.
Hail, Queen of mercy and of love, O Maria.
Triumph, all ye cherubim, Sing with us, ye seraphim, Heaven and earth resound the hymn: Salve, salve, salve Regina!

Our life, our sweetness, here below, O Maria!
Our hope in sorrow and in woe, O Maria!
Triumph, all ye cherubim, Sing with us, ye seraphim, Heaven and earth resound the hymn: Salve, salve, salve Regina!
To thee we cry, poor sons of Eve, O Maria!
To thee we sigh, we mourn, we grieve, O Maria!
Turn then most gracious Advocate, O Maria!
Toward us thine eyes compassionate, O Maria!
The cause of joy to men below, O Maria!
The spring through which all graces flow, O Maria! Angels, all your praises bring, Earth and heaven, with us sing, All creation echoing: Salve, salve, salve Regina!

https://youtu.be/qm6MbxjKNx4

On 2/27/2022 at 5:02 PM, Rene Asologuitar said:

SALVE REGINA COELITUM Choralmelodien zum Helligen Gesänge, 1808

Beautiful performance Rene! You have real skill with acoustic guitar and an understanding of how to use it with complexity and dynamics.

This is a wonderful instrument if used well as you do.  Unfortunately the old saying about guitar being the easiest instrument to play but the hardest to play well rings with truth.  As a general category I have found guitarists to be the least skilled of all musicians.

If there were more of them more polished in their technique such as yourself the music world would be a better place.

Edited by Clay Anderson Johnson
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Clay Anderson Johnson said:

Beautiful performance Rene! You have real skill with acoustic guitar and an understanding of how to use it with complexity and dynamics.

This is a wonderful instrument if used well as you do.  Unfortunately the old saying about guitar being the easiest instrument to play but the hardest to play well rings with truth.  As a general category I have found guitarists to be the least skilled of all musicians.

If there were more of them more polished in their technique such as yourself the music world would be a better place.

Hi Clay,

This is a huge compliment!

I have to agree that the guitar is the easiest to play, and the hardest to play well.  Polishing one's craft is truly a journey.  I am just beginning in my journey, and I consider my guitar playing in the category of basics.  With my known ability, I try to have the polished sound, again sticking to my abilities.  Maybe in the future, I can have a few aspects of advanced guitar playing, like pull-offs, crescendo, soft, chord inversions, etc.

I have a long way to go.

And that is probably true in most guitar players.

Thanks for the most humbling and inspiring comments Clay!!!

Respectfully,

Rene 

19 minutes ago, Rene Asologuitar said:

I am just beginning in my journey, and I consider my guitar playing in the category of basics.

You should not be so modest Rene.  You are definitely among the best acoustic guitarists here.

• Like 1