Your Ad Could Be Here

It was a while ago but now I made a song finally. What do you think?

This is a very solid song.  Excellent!  I could easily envision the Riverdance troupe dancing to it.

The only thing that I might suggest changing is the ending:  "instead, let the song go out with a flourish!"

I suggest this because, to my ears, "this is the way that this song is logically going."  You begin with an Irish-dance idea, then step back after 10 or 20 seconds and predictably introduce another one.  Then, later 15-or-so-second sections of the arrangement play with some or all of the ideas thus-far produced.  When this idea otherwise might begin to feel "predictable," you step back and introduce a surprisingly new idea which still seems to fit.  Therefore, I would suggest that the very end of the song ought to be "the big finish."  The entire dance troupe is now on stage, and you recap everything that the song has done until now before giving them a decisive ending.

One more thought – songs like this one often benefit from ... orchestral string pads.  Yes, there's a double-bass down there, and a cello, playing legato phrases which never command your attention, never take the lead, but which harmonize with key points in the melodies and "act as a powerful river" to move it along.

Hi.

Thanks for all the tips.

I make music at home just for fun from time to time.

It was interesting to read your suggestions, there is

a lot of ideas about different parts in a song.

I just play something and add something else, and that`s it 😉

Maybe I will think a little more "deeper"?

Thanks for all your tips and for your time to write.

Best regards from SWEDEN,