Your Ad Could Be Here

Me again

I have introduced myself already

But yes still excited to get involved.

Seems like I'm getting a little resistance here but that ok its mostly because I am not sure were to post things like that. I think I figured it out but I can't tell Was locked out from checking. I would like to be in the Friday night critiaur but if your full justletme know and I will move on to the next thing. That's through great thing giys about living now. Opportunity is everywhere. Just have to find your place. That's me looking to find my place. Thanks in advance for some more help here. Thanks to you Clay for helping me so far

6 minutes ago, Clay Anderson Johnson said:

Private message me on the message system if I can help you.  I am on and off but will respond when I read your message.

OK thanks

I have done some critiques for some awesome artists. Hope I was helpful but their work seemed to be finished. 

I posted my new song under critique songs I think. I also posted on the Friday night critique but did not seem welcomed. Nothing direct so it's probably me playing movies in my head. I was looking forward to that but oh well. Music is great but man music is made by people. Let me know if you think I am over thinking it. I will continue a bit more but if it doesn't get any easier I will know for sure That maybe my work and skills are not needed here. Thanks for the help. Any suggestion on what I should do next.  I will continue to find songs to critique in the mean time. Maybe I can help someone out that just needs that push. Their is a lot of good writer and artist here!!! Anyway talk soon and thanks again for your encouragement means alot

Just now, Eddie Tucker said:

I also posted on the Friday night critique but did not seem welcomed.

You posted on last Friday's critique which is mostly a one weekend deal.  There will be another this Friday.

Everyone is welcome here, there are all skill levels of members.   Some are very good, some OK, and some you will stop after the first 10 seconds.

It will take time for you to get into the groove

3 minutes ago, Clay Anderson Johnson said:

You posted on last Friday's critique which is mostly a one weekend deal.  There will be another this Friday.

Everyone is welcome here, there are all skill levels of members.   Some are very good, some OK, and some you will stop after the first 10 seconds.

It will take time for you to get into the groove

OK sweet and thanks

Maybe my song was a 10 second one. Ouch!!! Lol

3 minutes ago, Eddie Tucker said:

Were is your song posted I would love to here your music???

You can hear all of my current project still underway on audiomack.com

https://audiomack.com/clay-anderson-johnson

If you are new to the business and are interested in different ways to earn I would suggest my Bog post here from today.

13 minutes ago, Clay Anderson Johnson said:

You can hear all of my current project still underway on audiomack.com

https://audiomack.com/clay-anderson-johnson

If you are new to the business and are interested in different ways to earn I would suggest my Bog post here from today.

Immortal is cool reminds me in some points like mission impossible. Great work man and did you do all the recording and producing. I'm guessing yes because some arrangements are not expected but I like it. You do music for TV or tried to yet???

10 minutes ago, Eddie Tucker said:

You do music for TV or tried to yet???

I have a good friend who is a PR professional in LA who has her eye out for a possible movie or TV series to score.  She believes that is a good next step.  However these type of deals are not common and there is much established competition in this field.  Scoring a feature film would be a major life event for me.

44 minutes ago, Clay Anderson Johnson said:

I have a good friend who is a PR professional in LA who has her eye out for a possible movie or TV series to score.  She believes that is a good next step.  However these type of deals are not common and there is much established competition in this field.  Scoring a feature film would be a major life event for me.

Totally understand that. You ever listen to Game Of Thrones? My favorite. Wish I could score something like that.  Cinematic all the way. Yeah that would be a major life event for me too. But I would ride that train considering all the other life events would not Stand a chance against that. The deeper you dig inside the better right or hopefully anyway. I think you should give it a go but totally understand we need to follow piece In our hearts right!!!!