Your Ad Could Be Here

The Markrophones: One-Man Rock Band

• Noob
Hello Everyone! I'm Marc. 

I'm a touring musician, and I spend a lot of time on the road, playing everywhere I can.

I play guitar on the left hand, bass on the right, drums with my feet, and vocals, all at once, in real-time.

Here's a video compilation of a few of my gigs since 2019:

https://youtu.be/8dIenn2oyBU

I'm now working to build up my online presence, so please check out my website, add me on social media, and share my music with your friends!

Thank you, I hope to see you at a concert someday soon!

www.themarkrophones.com

3 hours ago, The Ethr Channel said:

I play guitar on the left hand, bass on the right, drums with my feet, and vocals, all at once, in real-time

That SOUNDS intriguing and I'd really like to see and hear a video of such a performance (rather than the collage of quick cut clips set against a pre-recorded track).

Greg

• Noob
On 3/28/2022 at 11:41 PM, GregB said:

That SOUNDS intriguing and I'd really like to see and hear a video of such a performance (rather than the collage of quick cut clips set against a pre-recorded track).

Greg

Thank you for the comment, Greg! Here's a link to my first gig back in September 21. I have several other videos on my Youtube channel as well if you want to check them out. 

Hi.

If meant to serve as an advert, I'd recommend working with mic placements to get a good sound balance. On the video provided the drums were so loud I couldn't really hear bass and guitar. Perhaps even have breaks where each instrument has its own solo space.

I imagine the 'act' would be a real crowd pleaser if you were in a band and then suddenly did everything yourself!😄

Cheers,

Greg