Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi, I'm Ivory House!

Ivory House

• Noob

I'm glad to join a musicians' community! I'm Ivory House and I'm a self-made artist. I mean I do EVERYTHING on my own: songwriting, recording, mastering, mixing, playing instruments etc. I've been releasing my music for almost 3 years now and stored a decently large discography for such a short amount of time! I listen to loads of different genres myself, so that's why I explore something new musically on every project I put out. Nowadays I'm more into alternative and post-punk. But the currents change really drastically overnight, haha. 

I hope to find some listeners, because even though I work really hard and put myself wholly into my art, I get very very little recognition, whilst I think my music is really cool and probably deserves more. So I'd be glad to share my music and listen to others' music here! 

I hope we'll have a great time here

Welcome to Songstuff, Ivory House.   What do you do to promote your music and yourself as an artist?  

Update I moved your post on the New Music Friday Topic to your Introduction topic for a couple of reasons.  Being a new member, it's cool to have some of your music on the Introduction board when you are introducing yourself to the other members.  Also, your songs are completed songs and the New Music Friday Topics are on the Critique Songs board and are for Works In Progress.   

We have a Showcase board for completed songs that you might be interested in (it's not a Critique board).  This board is to boost listeners for members and to show off the great work of our community. 

And then there's the Music Lounge for overall listening and conversation.

https://forums.songstuff.com/forum/18-musicians-lounge/

It would be fun to have you join in on New Music Friday topics with your new ideas and works in progress.