Your Ad Could Be Here

Songwriter/rapper from Finland

My name is Mika and I'm songwriter/rapper from Finland. My main strength's are lyric writing and hooks. I'm learning about the music production side, too. I already can compose and arrange songs but mixing, mastering and all the technology stuff are areas I'm working on. I mainly use Ableton nowadays as my DAW.

I've been playing bass guitar since 2009, when my main genres were pop, rock, punk and heavy metal. Then I started writing songs in 2011.

In 2019, I started rapping in Finnish with the artist name MC Cepari. My rap style is melodic. conscious and lyrical punchline rap, which is a style that isn't that common in Finland; usually it's 1 or 2 of these traits with Finnish rappers. I have published 2 EP's and a music video under this name.

I've also just started a side project with my sister, which is an indie pop project with English lyrics in which she sings and I work as a songwriter. Our 1st song will be published in a few weeks. The main reason I joined here is to get feedback on my English songs and lyrics.

Nice to be here!

• Like 1