Your Ad Could Be Here

Open Club  ·  17 members  ·  Rules

Music Video

Kono: Hard Rock from Central Coast, California - Music Videos are Essential

Hello! My name is Logan Kono and I am the frontman/owner of Kono, a hard rock art collective from Santa Barbara, California.

The reason why I say art collective is because I have an amazing team of friends and fellow creatives that help create the music videos and live format for Kono!! I write all the songs and play all the parts of the records, but it wouldn't be what it is without my team, and music videos are a huge part of all that.

I am currently recording the second Kono full-length album, while the Kono Klub and I are working on a couple more official music videos to wrap up phase 1 of Kono visually!

. T

Please check us out if you enjoy hard rock and new original heavy music!!

Much more from Kono coming soon!!!

Thank You

1 hour ago, Kono Music said:

Hello! My name is Logan Kono

Hi Logan.

I had seen The Swan & The Ram elsewhere on the site.   Well done for taking the rare tongue-in-cheek visual approach to music pioneered in Hard Days Night and The Monkees.   It really is great fun. 

Music videos are peppered throughout Songstuff, e.g. Showcase, Performance, Videos & Images, Blogs etc.  The Music Video Club is also a 'please watch this' platform but is specifically background/explanation about the creative and technical side of the filmmaking.  The concept, planning, shooting, editing, equipment, problems, decisions, etc..  You did provide a little about the location shoot (buried in the middle of your interview video) which was interesting and, by the way, exactly why I don't do location or performance shoots! :) 

I look forward to reading something about your video journey.  A write-up (mini article) is never wasted effort as it can always be re-used elsewhere, e.g. sent to journalists, or posted on your own online platforms.

Cheers,

Greg