Your Ad Could Be Here

Capo up again

Rudi

Mine's a Shubb but I like the look of those new-fangled ones that tim grover recommends.....

My old faithful elasticated one fell apart years ago. When the duo project was up & running, I looked in the local music shop, but all those Capos seemed poor.

I did buy one; but lost it a fortnight later.

Then Pete (the duo's singer) made one for me out of an assembly clamp. It looks weird with this handle sticking upwards, but it works a treat!

I have now bought another elastic one (cheap ebay).

Then I found the one I lost again.

I think I'll just stick with Pete's clamp.

Guest voclizr

I have a Guild 12-string acoustic. I hate to use a capo on it because it tends to push some of the high strings out of tune. It's a drag to re-tune just because you clip on a capo! >:(

John B.

I have a Guild 12-string acoustic. I hate to use a capo on it because it tends to push some of the high strings out of tune. It's a drag to re-tune just because you clip on a capo! >:(

John B.

I havent tried one, but notice there are some Capos out there on which you can vary the tension. That seems a good idea, & would solve this sort of problem.