Your Ad Could Be Here

We're All Alone, Boz Scaggs 1976

"We're All Alone" is a song written by Boz Scaggs, which became a hit for Frankie Valli in 1976. The next year it was a top-ten hit for Rita Coolidge in the US and the UK. Scaggs introduced it on his 1976 album Silk Degrees, and included it as the B-side of two of the four single releases from that LP, including "Lido Shuffle".

Dedicated to all the good citizens of Davao City, especially my friends and classmates of Batch 1978, from the Davao City High School!!!
Peace and Love!!!

https://youtu.be/plqBywDwlLs

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2022 at 5:25 AM, buckoff said:

pack of cigs and 2 candy bars 45 cents , 2022 18 bucks , Davao City? Oh Cebu I have a house there i'll never see . Western Union and wife , Family is everything , think he had enough help , The song features the Eagles on background vocals and instrumentation by Don Felder on guitar and members of Toto and David Foster on keyboards.  how can you go wrong , foster is a asshole and admits it 

Hi buckoff,

You are simply awesome!

You have a house in Cebu?

When did you live in Cebu?

Amazing stories you have in your hip-pocket, you world-traveler.

Thanks for sharing all these, and also the Eagles info.

You are always appreciated, and will never get tired of your wonderful feedback.

Respectfully,

Rene