Your Ad Could Be Here

12 albums in a year

Hi. I’m Tony from Sweden. I’m a songwriter, singer, producer and sometimes a guitarist.

I’ve made music my whole life. And until one year ago I always ended up at the same place. Overthinking EVERYTHING. This became a huge problem. Never finishing a song. Doing 800 vocal takes without being satisfied. Deleting instead of releasing and so on.

So last year I decided to cure this. So I promised my self to do one album a month for a year. Writing, recording, producing, mixing and releasing minimum 8 songs every month. Even if I just had one day available that month. (Being a dad to a 4yo and working full time.) 

and I did it! And it was the best thing I ever done! And Im never going to go back to overthinking everything. 
Music is happy again!

Just wanted to share this, I’m case you’re struggling like I did. but I really really recommend it!

here is a link to the June album if you want to listen. All the albums are on Bandcamp and Spotify.

https://tonynaima.bandcamp.com/album/a-big-year-june

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing! I will dip in, not sure I have the time to listen to 12 albums in one go!😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, HoboSage said:

The Mountain.  KILLER TUNE!  I wish I had written it.  :)

David

Oh thank you so much! I really like it too. One of those songs that would like to re-record and spend more time on.

• 2 months later...