Your Ad Could Be Here

Your Studio 2022

• 4 weeks later...

You have a whole room for gear? lol

This is my small corner of the dining room! I use Cakewalk by Bandlab. Only recently decided to go down this route after many many years using Cakewalk and then Sonar. For audio and midi input I have an M-Audio Air for the PC, and an Arturia minifuse 1 for the laptop for when I'm away from home. I use Cakewalk on both. Behringer B1 condenser, mic, SM58 mic, Blue Lava acoustic, Gear for Music semi acoustic, Line 6 Pod, M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3 midi keyboard (tucked away under the desk), Aria strat, Antoria, LP, Cheap Chinese bass from ebay.  It's all a bit of a mess, there are 4 songs on the go in this photo. all I need is more time than I have right now! (don't we all? :) )

I have tried 5 times to attach a photo of my gear, with no joy! I shall try again later. 

IMG20221207191951.jpg

Edited by Steve
Upload photo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve said:

You have a whole room for gear?

Nah, half a room. :)

2 hours ago, Steve said:

I have tried 5 times to attach a photo of my gear, with no joy! I shall try again later. 

It’ll be too big an image file. You can either resize it to a smaller size, or use an image converter to convert it to something like webp format. :)

ZRB_5194.thumb.jpg.257554b1d2e5c5528118f8c2160e8f0f.jpg

It consists of...

A slightly customized Staples desk

A chair

Dell XPS i7-12700, 32GB RAM, RTX3060 PC with Windows 11, Cubase Pro 12

A mega f***ton of software/sound libraries/VSTi's/VST's.

Benq 27" monitor

LG 29" ultra-wide monitor

Elgato Stream Deck

Cyberpower UPS

Steinberg UR22C audio interface

Dynaudio BM5A monitors (speakers)

Two keyboards - Novation SL49 (I spilled a whole mug of very hot creamy, sugery coffee all over it in around 2011 while it was plugged in and turned on, and it still works*), NI M32

Roland FC-300 MIDI foot pedals

Akai EWI 4000S (MIDI Wind Instrument)

Sennheiser HD280 headphones

* - not recommended as a fun thing to do.  After pulling the power quicker than you can say circuit breaker, I had to literally wash and scrub the inside, including the circuit board, and then let it dry for two weeks before putting it all back together and gently turning it on.

Edited by MisterB
added a photo and updated list
  • Like 1