Your Ad Could Be Here

Collab with Adi - Photograph, Ed Sheeran Cover by Clarissa

This is a collab project with Adi aka "the dead soul".

Collab work with Adiatma Siregar.

Adi from KVR added all instrumentation, and mixed with original acoustic guitar and vocals from Rene and Clarissa.
Thank you for this superb collab Adi!!!  

Enjoy!

Feedback is much appreciated.  Thank you

https://youtu.be/zl0qs06WCz0

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/6/2023 at 9:53 AM, buckoff said:

Did you know its illegal to do covers on youtube ? They don't enforce the rule unless you start get miilions of streams , then you might get sued . I read that on the internet , so it must be true 

Sounds good Rene 

I started investigating this subject a few days ago, and from the information I've gathered, it's not illegal to post any cover songs. YouTube has its own content ID system to figure out which songs belong to the original artist, and through monetization, they ensure that the money from views goes to the original artist and everyone involved. Of course, there are some artists who don't want their songs being covered, and they reserve the right to have them removed from the YouTube platform. I don't think anyone is suing anyone for this matter; the song is simply being taken down from the platform (you could potentially get a strike, but I'm still not sure how that works exactly—I think you get a few strikes before YouTube removes your channel).

Anyways, you also have ways to get a portion of that money if you go through the right channels (such as distributors and different sites), but I think this is a topic for a new discussion.

Rene, lovely cover! Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Mile

• Thanks 1