Your Ad Could Be Here

Critique my songs

Hi my name is GREEN BOY and imma songwriter from colombia, imma beatmaker and a producer, i got a couple of skills on dat, my big problem could be the sound but dat dont really bother me for real. if u know about how to improve my music or can give me an advice to make my songs more interested im glad with yall. thanks for the attention hope u really invert time on my music and maybe u know help me to improve o just enjoy my music hahaha. Also if u wanna work on something im your rapper haha.

https://soundcloud.com/green_boy_14

thanks for the attention.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome to Songstuff Grinboi! It’s good to have you with us.

This Introduction board is really for introducing yourself, and music links are cool as part of getting to know you, but we have a separate board for critique and members don’t usually comment on songs posted here. On the critique boars you are expected to contribute critiques of the music others up front (ie don’t wait for comments on your song before commenting on other people’s songs). I would recommend leaving as detailed and helpful comments as you can… the kind of comments your would want. Be honest but constructive.