Your Ad Could Be Here

Week #9 Assignment

Each week I will be giving our writers a topic to write about. Topics can include places, things, feelings, emotions, times, elements, ect. Songs/poems dont have to be about the topic, they just have to relate to it somehow. (Example: if the topic was "roads" ::: 'highway to hell', 'riding along in my automobile', 'lonely roads' ect.) All genres of songs/poems will be acceptable, as long as they apply to the assignment. I think that this will bring our song and writers more close together, teach them more about the art, and may also increase the number of members here.

I hope lots of you try it!

Sorry I'm a bit late for the assignment post. The sins are up and time to move on. Bethers suggested to do some emotions. Way too many different emotions to do, so I think just emotions in general will be this week's assignment. Try to not focus on just one emotion, but try to intwine some different ones into the song/poem.

Archived