Your Ad Could Be Here

Well, This Looks Like The Place To Be...

Tetsujin

Hi Guys,

Brand new here, just found you from Google - knew there had to be some point to it (just joking) :rolleyes:

I was actually in the music biz myself quite a long time ago (not admitting how long;-) & have just finished recording the first real project I've done in years. As it's a zero-budget, home-produced thing, I have been looking around for forums just like this where I can shamelessly promote myself.

OK, so with the full confession over with, I must say that this forum really does look like a good place to be, with a wealth of expertise & opinion.

I actually wish I'd found it much earlier, before I had an agenda which is likely to make people think that's the only reason I'm here.

Very glad to have found you.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind welcome, guys. Much appreciated.

Since I last posted here, I am proud to announce I have finally been accepted onto mySpace... at last - my previous attempt got me kicked off for copyright infringement - just because of Disney in the band name. How ridiculous! I just did a quick search on there & found 5 people using Disney as part of their name and images from them too. All I'm using is an un-trademarkable place name!

Still, rant over with. :rolleyes:

As I'm starting over - all the old info has long gone apparently - I'm in desperate need of new 'friends'

So pop along, have a look, send me a friend invite.

It will be great to see you there.

www.myspace.com/nortondisney