Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey

eddie123mi

• Noob

Hey my name is Eddie, i'm new here. I'm 15 and a recording musician currently in a 1060's british invasion sound band. We do a few covers but generally stick to originals and I do most of the writing, so this site seems like an interesting place for me to ponder about. I also used to have a radi show back in about 2002-03 called Kid Friendly Radio hosted on Ampcast. Obviously since then the site has been abandoned and shut down but it was great while it lasted.. Right? Furthermore, Atom2 I think you would remember me just because My dad (John Ellis) also had a radio show, Global Music Network. I was forced to quit my show due to a certain person(s) getting into everything and making something out of nothing (Frank Cotolo, Dennyvan.) It was a bummer to leave but in a way for the best, Needed more time with my band. Currently I live in Michigan but will be moving out to the L.A. area this summer. My uncle through my Mom's sister is Alan Paul of The Manhattan Transfer. I need a better music environment and such and it's necessary for me to progress. Atom2, by the way Tom, my band currently is playing a few of your songs we like them so much and we always give credit before playing them somewhere, to get your name out. I particularly like "You". So anyway I'll be off and I just thought I'd stop by and check in. Great place we have here.

Eddie