Your Ad Could Be Here

New Lyricist From Michgan

Kidcarr51

Hello everyone.

I have been searching and searching for a good way to get some feedback on several lyrics I have written. Recently I have had this incredible feeling inside to get back to writing lyrics, which I have taken a break from for several years.

I have been around music my whole life. I have played in bands, (but really not much of a musician) I have done photography for major groups like Mark Farner of Grand Funk as well as Kid Rock as well as new and up coming groups. I have managed a few local rock bands. But I have never put my finger on what really moves me. I have tried the working from 9-5 and it all just seems to come back to this feeling of, writing music and get to the city. Which for me would be Detroit. So now I am going to put forth a full effort to see if this is my calling. I am very uncomfortable with putting my work into these forums, because I simply do not know enough about protecting the lyrics. BUT... I really need some shape of criticism on the lyrics. Still very unsure if this is the way to do it???

My outlook is to find some local musicians to help with the music for the lyrics. At the present time I am looking into sampler / synth machines to create the music. My influence for my style of music is a rock / rap genre. Kid Rock, Shootyz Groove, Limp Biscuit, Lincoln Park etc.

Anyways if anyone has any encouraging input please feel free.

Thank you for your time.

Brian Carr

:) Hi Brian. Welcome to Songstuff. You are more than welcome to seek feedback for your lyrics/songs on this forum, but we do ask that you reciprocate by reviewing others work. You'll find a very insightfull article about this very subject here. I hope you find your time here usefull and productive! :)