Your Ad Could Be Here

Circling The Drain

Nightwolf

Hi All,

I recently spent 4 days in a jail type holding pen, a Friend likened it to "circling the drain", which I thought was exactly what it felt like and as soon as I heard the term decided to make a Song Lyric with the same name.

I would be interested in ideas for this one and thought it might be a good topic to start off the new workshop idea [smiley=rockin.gif]

So bring on any ideas for discussion or inclusion in the lyric for this one [smiley=bounce.gif]

of course that's not gonna be much of a feel-good tune

LOL, so you've read my work before then :P

Good thoughts!!

I don't want to go political, I was thinking about some of the others you mentioned, maybe one verse for each:

relationship

dependancy

mental

life-jail

My mind is spinnin' from thinkin' things through

The good, the bad & the ugly days too

The longer I watch us, the worse the view

I'm circlin' the drain tryin' to hang onto you

circling the drain

ignoring all the pain

driving me insane

circling the drain

darkness and madness

engulfing my mind

embracing euphoria

leaving madness behind

circling the drain

ignoring all the pain

driving me insane

circling the drain

(Bridge)

swirling around with the dirty water

speeding up as the circle gets smaller

drowning in my own bad dreams

nothing can be as real as it seems

My mind is spinnin' from thinkin' things through

The good, the bad & the ugly days too

The longer I watch us, the worse the view

I'm circlin' the drain tryin' to hang onto you

circling the drain

ignoring all the pain

driving me insane

circling the drain

darkness and madness

engulfing my mind

embracing euphoria

leaving madness behind

circling the drain

ignoring all the pain

driving me insane

circling the drain

(Bridge)

swirling around with the dirty water

speeding up as the circle gets smaller

drowning in my own bad dreams

nothing can be as real as it seems

added a bit, so what say folks, one more verse or call it done?

I'd like to work the four grey walls in (although it is a bit like the Lyrics for my song "Home")

I was trying to convey disbelief in the reality of the situation as in the situation IS real, but I assume it must be my head. While my first instinct was the line you suggested Tom, I felt it has been overused and conveys that the situation is indeed in my head. Thoughts?

While I have many things float through my head during the course of a day, the condition of your panties sir is NOT one of them :D

• 11 months later...

Joe's latest post brought me back to this long forgotten thread and re-reading about Tuck's potential involvement in the prison drama reminded me of an old prison joke that had me chuckling spittle all over the keyboard....

Please stop me if you've heard it before.

Too late !

Seems like this guy Tuck was a huge bald powerfully muscular and extravagantly tattooed bundle of imposing imminent threat who seemed inordinately pleased to have a new fresh cell-mate (and we wonder what on earth happened to the previous one).

"Do you want to play a game ?" Tuck enquired straight-away of the new bunk-buddy.

Uncertain of what dangers may lurk around the corner of such a superficially innocuous question, yet keen to placate the threatening hulk who stood blotting the light from their cell-window, the innocent responded haltingly, with a small giveaway catch in his voice.

"Well.... er... yes. I suppose so...I mean, I'm willing to give it a try. What are we going to play ?"

Tuck feigned thoughtfulness for a while before answering... "How about we play Mummies & Daddies ?"

At this point, alarm bells began to ring inside the new cell-mate's tender psyche. He'd seen movies, watched cop-shows on TV, read a couple of prison novels, had a pretty hyperactive imagination, and felt dramatically forewarned about the dark-side dangers awaiting fresh recruits to this society of caged men...... Yet he was still understandably reluctant to generate any undue displeasure in the animal heart of the brute with the leering smile now towering before him.

"Errm.... why, yes... I suppose I'm willing to give it a go..."

"Alright then," Tuck sang gleefully, clapping his hands in pleasurable anticipation, "What do you wanna be, then - Mummy or Daddy ?"

Now, it was with great and visible relief that our newcomer welcomed the fact that such choice existed. It seemed that the cloud of imposing threat lifted somewhat. He even risked the suggestion of a grateful smile and began to view the immediate future much more favourably....

"Errrm.... if it's all the same to you....er,... I think I would like to be Daddy, if you don't mind..... just something I'm more comfortable with."

"Righto !" says Tuck, "Now come over here and suck Mummy's c*ck."

Edited by Lazz