Your Ad Could Be Here

Looking For A Manager?

How and where do you look for a manager? I noticed I really lack this skill, so I thought I could benefit from one. Can anyone explain how does this work?

Thanks! :)

depends on what you are looking to do ? explain a bit more if ya can , what it is your looking for , in a manager and what you want him to do

rock on !!

Well, to find job opportunities and to know the right people in the business to connect me with....

cool, we all want that , !! went to the cloud and listened to your stuff, also followed you ! you have some good starts , but nothing really finished . Let me start by asking , what are you doing to get your stuff out there? meaning , locally on the web ect. ? you have some raw talent , worth following (which I did) but I think you should polish some of your material up first . So when you do contact someone you give them the BEST you have to offer, going back to what are you doing? played live ,if so where when ect. . By polishing your music a bit , it will show you are serious about your craft and wanting to get heard . everyone looks at that , yea there are managers that don't care about that stuff, for the fact some of them will try to get you to pay for time in their studio's are something like that (suck money) . You don't want that ,  

we all want to be heard and work , I know I did when I was young and into the music scene heavy . , but there are steps to take to get to that point , there is a lot of stuff on this site to help with that . if you can't find it contact one of us and we can help .

I think firstly polish some of your stuff, get local , work the bars enter contests what ever is out there do it . get your name out , get contacts build relationships . Then look at getting to that next level, If you are playing at clubs or what not , then that is a good start  

Hope this helped a bit , if not PM me and we can talk more in depth ,

rock on !!

• 2 years later...

Are you looking for a Manager to take your music career to the next level? Well, here is a music industry list of artist managers courtesy of Artist Management Online. Remember if your music isn’t up to par don’t contact anyone yet as first impressions are everything. Also, be professional and persistent – without being a pest…

Good Luck!

Archived