Your Ad Could Be Here

How to find recently released music?

• Noob

How can we find the latest music. Such as latest songs of different languages? Even if we don't know the specific singer or track name.

If you've solutions like search in google or similar to that, then this thread is not for you.

Area51

how do you find something you don't know ?  if you don't know the singer - band - track name it will be almost impossible to  find it , what would you type ? I like a track please find it . it sounds like ? 

just a thought

john

I was expecting said new member to post (either directly, or under a second account) to tell us of a great mobile app where you can whistle or sing a tune and it will identify the song and find it on the internet. There are a number of apps that do so.

Tom (Henceforth called "Flash") spotted it too and did a pre-emptive shot across the bows. lol

When this happens, most spammers slope off without response. A very small number come back and try to argue their case. A teeny tiny amount of those may be successful in persuading us otherwisebut the patterns and language get very easy to spot. Spotting new ones is somewhat of a sport for staff... who are very sad as we all live in a dungeon and get excited very easily. ;)

• Noob

Thank you Mr. tunessmithth and John for passing out your irrelevant remarks.

Let me clear my point a bit more, for example, If I want to listen the recently released Arabic songs (because I love them for their music, even I don't understand the lyrics :D). But I don't know most of the singer names. So, is there source on the web, where I can get the list of all latest music, week/month wise? It would help me a lot of select the best ones of my choice after listening to one by one.

For promotional/ affiliation remarks:

If you think I'm promoting Arabic music here. Then you're free to put a ban hammer. :)

Edited by Area51

Hi Area51

Well you didn't mention Arabic language in your original post... and that aside, think not badly of Tom, we have had many spammers over the years, some of whom have asked similar questions.... . Indeed spammers of all backgrounds and languages, including Arabic, and a load of Indian and African spammers. As Tom said, he couldn't see a way that your post would lead that wouldn't get you moderated... believe me, Tom will be the happiest person if he was proved wrong. Sadly, spammers exist, and using leading questions of a particular type is one of the very common things they do.

So, to answer your question, I think there are a number of mobile apps where you can provide a song clip (say grabbed from a radio or background music in a cafe, or words and get the song. I think there are also a couple where you can whistle the tune... but I may be wrong.

Cheers

John

• Like 1