Your Ad Could Be Here

The new guy

• Noob
Hey everyone, just joined so I thought I should post an intro here, so I guess an introduction deserves a answer to: "who are you and why are you here?"
Im Nate, and im from Atlanta Georgia, currently living in Arkansas which is connected to a long story ill tell later. I came here to learn more about Hip-hop/rap since im trying to become an artist myself so what better place to come to?
As to the story of my background.
I was born and raised in Atlanta Georgia (here is the beginning, of why I live where I live) and when I was around 9 I had a bad encounter with my father and me and my abused mother (abused meaning her boyfriend at the time was, abusing here) moved to west Virginia where she got married again, then from there our house got burnt down in an arson fire. And nothing survived or made it out, nothing was able to be collected or returned as it was ashes. So from there we went to the Coast of north Carolina, then from there we moved to rural Arkansas.
So that's how I got to Arkansas.
And all that was over the course of 7 years lol

And I thought I should add my favorite artist is the one and only Logic and Frank Sinatra
Thanks for having me.

Hey There BigN! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Sounds like you've done some travelling (which makes for great stories/songs!)

I love that your favorite artists are new and old! I hope you enjoy the site :-)

All the best, Lisa

• Noob

Hello lisa;

Thanks for the welcome, I find that if you have a newer artist you enjoy and someone old, (and I found that old person through the new artist I like to listen to) that makes the best mix for "theme" in a song or... It just helps, cant really explain how lol just gives you different perspectives, etc.

Archived