Your Ad Could Be Here

I just opened up fruity loops to make a beat, i switched over the asio settings from headphones to monitors as i was recording vocals a few days before. i started of picking some sounds and building the skeleton (basic structure) id currently put it hats and fast hats, by the time i got to kick i noticed the sounds were distorted typically a sample rate problem i can resolve by changing the sample rate. i then noticed after that the speed of the whole track slowed and distorted, although changing the sample rate does fix the problem for about 10 15seconds it comes back. i havent yet tried restarting computer or even my daw, which i will be doing after i write this. i hope its not time to get my pc virus cleaned as it has been playing up a bit lately main thing is it wont turn of when i press shutdown i have to hold down the button. if anyone can help please do

alo

10 minutes ago, ALOPRODUCTIONZ said:

I just opened up fruity loops to make a beat, i switched over the asio settings from headphones to monitors as i was recording vocals a few days before. i started of picking some sounds and building the skeleton (basic structure) id currently put it hats and fast hats, by the time i got to kick i noticed the sounds were distorted typically a sample rate problem i can resolve by changing the sample rate. i then noticed after that the speed of the whole track slowed and distorted, although changing the sample rate does fix the problem for about 10 15seconds it comes back. i havent yet tried restarting computer or even my daw, which i will be doing after i write this. i hope its not time to get my pc virus cleaned as it has been playing up a bit lately main thing is it wont turn of when i press shutdown i have to hold down the button. if anyone can help please do

alo

Alo - close down the application and reboot - sometimes the cache can be too large and needs to clear. If that doesn't fix it - delete and re-install FL. anything you have done should be safe as it saves to a different folder, but if you want to be sure not to lose anything, create a folder on your desktop and save all your tracks in there before deleting.

Definitely restart. It's always the best first option. Good luck with it.

lol it fixed after a restart :turned: i think it was to do with cpu and memory cause i noticed that was peaking before now its fine thanks guys..richard what you said makes sense because the last time i used fl was for recording so maybe it needed to clear from recording last time

Archived