Your Ad Could Be Here

Guitar - Amp Combination

you ain't just whistlin' Dixie Pixie, those buggers weigh a ton(ne) :P

BASS

Hartke 3500 head/Genz Benz 2X12 cab and Schecter 5String (Black of course)

I'd like a 15 top round on down, but to me it is the best set up

JCM Marshall 6100LM anniversary series over 4 celestion 12"s

Feeling the need for a Les Paul soon, but my Ibanez 6 is great

So, yeah, I got most of it

• 3 weeks later...

Afiqme, to get the quote in a box as above, as far as I know you can't use the fast reply. Instead, under the post you wish to quote, click "reply". This will bring up a new page with the reply box and the selected quote already will be inside. Simply add what you wish to say below what's there, and then you can either preview it or submit it.

• 1 month later...

Gibson J-200 clone (acoustic), little Yamaha 2-channel amp. Yes, I have both. The Yamaha amp came with the Strat I bought from my daughter. Years ago, when I was in a working band, I had a Peavey, which was as good as it was heavy. Eventually, the pain of lugging outweighed (literally) the joy of the sound, and I unloaded it.

I always thought that if we got rich and famous enough, we could get roadies. Never worked out that way. We had groupies, but they weren't any good for hauling equipment--they maintained they were being "reserved" for other things.

Joe