Your Ad Could Be Here

Coldplay

• 3 months later...

Hmmm I like that Don't Panic, that's always been on my list to cover at one time or another. Hmm. We could do a Cover Contest -I could whip up a backing track (a few different versions even) for vocalists without too muc trouble... Dunno how that would work out with copyrights etc, but it could be fun :)

Hmmm I like that Don't Panic, that's always been on my list to cover at one time or another. Hmm. We could do a Cover Contest -I could whip up a backing track (a few different versions even) for vocalists without too muc trouble... Dunno how that would work out with copyrights etc, but it could be fun :)

sounds interesting..!

Read Me First! :)

Yes, like I said if you want to publish the song, you'll have to think twice. But as an excercise that never sees a CD, it should be OK - I'll check the Soundclick.com rules as well, they have a whole covers section with covers online.

http://www.soundclick.com/solutioncenter/d...t.cfm?subOf=134

So you should send them a letter basically, but if you *only* put up a streaming version (no download), there is no actual cost involved, as I read it.

Anyway, the midi arrangement and recording I made for the backing track was done afresh, so that should not be any problem, for karaoke purposes. :)

People can pm me, and I can send them the links to the tracks (with and without tune, for practice purposes).